Natalie can offer you a comprehensive range of design and garden services:
- Complete garden design and build.
- Landscape proposal for planning applications.
- Garden design proposal for new build houses, homes undergoing renovation/extension and garden re-design for existing properties.
- Front garden/driveway re-design incorporating sustainable urban drainage solutions.
- Garden layout proposal.
- Planting plans and schemes for new borders.
- Restoration of existing borders.
- Re-designing planting schemes.
- Wildlife garden and advice on how to encourage wildlife into your garden.
- Ornamental and functional Kitchen Gardens and Herb Gardens.
- Problem solving difficult areas such as dry shade, exposed sites, slopes and changes in level.
- Tailor made gardening lessons to help you care for your garden.
- Creative garden maintenance with a daily fee.
Natalie also works with a team of excellent tradesmen and specialists, from Bricklayers to Treesurgeons, to tackle your gardening needs. Alternatively, Natalie is also happy to work with existing tradesmen involved with a project. Natalie can also become involved with a project at the soft landscaping stage to provide the planting element.
To help you to realise your hopes for your garden contact us for a free garden consultation either by email or call 01273 844135 or 07771862490.
At the consultation Natalie will discuss your requirements whist viewing your garden, this usually takes one - two hours. From the consultation, a design brief will be produced along with outline ideas, a Design Fee proposal and outline costs. The Design Fee will vary depending on the size of the garden and scope of works required. Once you are ready to procede, a garden survey will be undertaken; a garden design will be produced with planting schemes. This is then presented to you for your feedback, this is an important stage that ensures the draft design plan meets your requirements. A final design is then produced incorporating any discussed changes and will include labour and planting cost estimates.
After the design stage, clients may wish to implement the garden design themselves or this phase can also be covered with all planting undertaken and with a team of excellent trade and craftsmen at hand ensuring the highest standards of workmanship.